Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about collecting the personal data of our website’s users. Personal data are all data relating to you personally, such as name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data that you communicate (your email address, where applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so we can answer your questions. We will delete all data gathered in this context when storing it is no longer required, or we will restrict the processing thereof if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we rely on contracted providers for individual features of our quote, or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will you inform you in detail about the procedures below. We will also list the defined criteria for the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- The right to information,
- The right to information,
- The right to restrict processing,
- The right to object to processing,
- The right data portability.
(2) You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 The collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, that is, if you do not register with us or otherwise provide us with information, we collect only the personal data transferred by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6(1)(1)(f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of enquiry
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- The quantity of data transferred on each occasion
- The website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Browser software language and version.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files are stored on your hard drive and are associated with the browser you use, which send certain information to the point (us) placing the cookie. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website completely user-friendly and more efficient.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operating principles of which are explained below:
Transiente Cookies (see b)
Persistent Cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This particularly includes session cookies. These save a session ID, which is used to assign various requests from your browser to the joint session This means your computer will be recognised again when you re-visit our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies using your browser’s security settings at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject third-party or all cookies. If you do so, please be aware that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- The flash cookies used are not captured by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want flash cookie processing, you need to install an appropriate add-on, e.g., Better Privacy for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser in private mode. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.