Information obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding contractual partners and interested parties (a pre-contractual obligation pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR (collection of data from the data subject)
Here you will find information in accordance with the GDPR for contractual partners of and parties interested in GPSM GmbH
1. Description of the processing activity
The data protection notices are made to contractual partners and interested parties with whom GPSM GmbH may conclude a contract.
You are obliged to enter your data. This obligation arises from a contract or preliminary agreement.
GPSM GmbH needs your data so that it can check your contract proposal and/or conclude the contract with you.
2. Name and contact details of the controller
GPSM GmbH public auditing company
Street address: Mathildenstrasse 5a, 80336 Munich
Telephone: +49 89 55 26 41 52
Fax: +49 89 55 26 41 53
3. The purposes and legal basis of processing
Your data will be collected, in order
- either to check your contract proposal and decide whether to accept it (pre-contractual obligation) or
- to be able to conclude and implement a contract with you.
Your data will be processed on the basis of Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR (contract or pre-contractual agreement).
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Your personal data will be transferred to:
- Your data will be transferred to third parties only if the data transfer has been contractually agreed, if you have previously consented to this or if we are legally obliged to do so.
- contracted providers (processors). Our providers have access to data for the processing activity. Our providers have access to data for the processing activity.
Statement of purpose
- Transfer to third parties: legal obligation, contractual agreement or consent
- Processors: Scanning service providers, hosts and other IT service providers along with external administrators, maintenance and remote maintenance, file/data carrier disposal
6. Transfer of personal data to a third country
The transfer of your personal data to a third country/international organisation is planned.
7. Storage period for personal data
The data will be erased after the termination of a contract/pre-contractual agreement and in compliance with statutory retention periods: after six years for business letters, after ten years for documents relevant to tax, if non-contractual data must additionally be retained, because they are needed to assert warranty rights or other legal claims.
8. The rights of the individuals affected
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
If your personal data are processed, you have the right to be informed about your stored personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR).
If incorrect personal data are to be processed, you have the right to rectify them (Article 16 of the GDPR).
If the statutory requirements apply, you can request that your data be erased, or that the processing thereof be restricted, and lodge an objection to the processing (Articles 17, 18 and 21 of the GDPR).
If you have consented to the data processing or a contract for data processing exists and the data will be processed using automated processes, you may also have a right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please contact us on tel. no. 089 55 26 41 52, Fax. 089 55 26 41 53, E-Mail: email@example.com.
If you have a complaint relating to data protection, you can contact the competent supervisory authority:
The Bavarian Commissioner for Data Protection
Wagmüllerstrasse 18, 80538 Munich
Tel: 089 212672-0 Fax: 089 212672-50
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.datenschutz-bayern.de
9. The right to withdraw consent
If you have consented to the processing of your data by GPSM GmbH by means of an appropriate declaration, you may withdraw your consent for the future at any time. The legality of any data processing on the basis of the consent before it was withdrawn will remain unaffected.